Friday, September 18, 2015

My Made Up Dog Poem

Image result for A golden lab 6
Josh
Name: Josh
Age: 1

Address: 621 Wolf Street
Family: 30 brothers & 1 Sister

I am a Golden Labrador

Personality : Funny
Friends: 4 dogs

Occupation: chasing cats

Good habit; tidy & fast
Bad habit; chasing cats

An unforgettable incident/time:
One night I woke up the neighbours by barking loudly and hiding under my house. My owner was cross and angry at me. He did not give me any nice bones for a month. I decided I would be a good dog and not bark in the night time. Unfortunately burglars came and I did not bark I was kind to them. They stole our T.V and my dog food Why why the dog food. I was growled at again as I was being growled I was thinking well I was being good and look what happened. Oh dear! So from now on, I only barked at burglars! - Not the neighbours!

No comments:

Post a Comment